Tuesday, August 31, 2010

update

Went to my natropath doctor last week because i found out that i could get a blood test that i have wanting for a while now. It is a food sensitivity test that will tell me what foods are affecting my health and if I stay away from them than hopefully I can eventually get off medication. It is unbelievable how foods affect your health, from allergies to rheumatoid arthritis there are certain foods cause inflamation in the body. I will find out the results in two weeks. I am very excited and nervous to find out which food i will need to avoid or cut back on. I hope the list is small but I am afraid it wont be. Trying to eat healthy has been such a challenge for me. And certain food you thought were healthy like corn and grains just aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment